Do you have a physical store location?
We have 8 LM stores within the Eastern states:
- Double Bay, NSW
- Paddington, NSW
- Mosman, NSW
- Newport, NSW
- Armadale, VIC
- Brighton, VIC
- Carlton, VIC
- Fortitude Valley, QLD
How do I determine my size?
Click here for size charts
Who do I contact for online enquiries?
+612 9997 3787
Who do I contact for Press and PR enquiries?
+612 9997 3787
Can I redeem more than one discount code at a time?
- No, only one discount code or gift voucher may be redeemed per transaction.
What payment methods are available?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, Afterpay & zipPay.
I’m an international customer, is my order charged in my currency?
- All orders are processed in the British Pound (GBP).
- The prices in your selected currency are a reference to the conversion rate at time of purchase.
What are my shipping options?
- For information on delivery and shipping charges to your destination, view our shipping options here.
Can I change or amend my order once it has been placed?
- Before your order has been prepared for dispatch we can cancel an item, change the size or edit your billing and shipping details.
- Please request amendments within 3 hours of placing an order.
- If you need to make any amendments, please contact our online team at email@example.com or call on 02 9997 3787
How do I track my domestic order?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and link to your nominated email address. You may also log in to your account to check the order status.
How do I track an international order?
- All international orders can be tracked via your country’s postal service using the tracking number you received in email.
- E.g. New Zealand customers will track via New Zealand Post: https://www.nzpost.co.nz
- E.g. UK customers will track via Royal Mail: http://royalmail.com
My international order has arrived in my country but it’s hasn’t been delivered, why?
- Your parcel is likely held up in customs awaiting payment of taxes and duties
How much in duties and taxes will I be required to pay?
- Once your order arrives at its destination you will be required to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to, in order to release your order from customs.
Do you deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Locker?
- Yes, with our Australia Post Express option we can deliver to PO Boxes + Parcel Lockers
What happens if an order goes missing?
If it is past the expected delivery date contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +612 9997 3787
What happens if an order arrives faulty?
If an item arrives faulty contact our customer care team at email@example.com or call us on +612 9997 3787 to receive and RA and return postage slip.
Can I exchange or return an item?
Yes, we offer returns and exchanges on all full price items. The item must be unworn, unused with original tags still attached. If your item doesn’t fit or you change your mind, email our online team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +612 9997 3787 to request an RA number. If you have requested an exchange, your replacement item will be put on hold for 14 days while your initial item returns back to us.
Once your order has been authorised for a return or exchange, re-package your item and return to our warehouse at:
Unit 1, 67-69 Lords Rd
Leichhardt, NSW, 2040.
Do you refund or exchange sale items?
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange in size can be accommodated if the replacement size is in stock, or a credit note can be issued.
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
- Your refund will either be issued to the original payment method used to place the order or as a Lee Mathews online store credit. Shipping costs are not refunded unless items are delivered faulty.
- All customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Return import duties are not covered by Lee Mathews. However please contact our customer service team to help provide any details required as these costs may be recoverable depending on the company you chose to ship your return with.
When will I receive my refund/exchange/credit note?
- Once your return is received, your request will be processed within 1-3 days.
- For refunds, please allow 3-5 days for the funds to clear back into your account.
- For exchanges, once the exchange has been processed you will receive an email with your new order and new tracking.
- For credit notes, once the request has been processed you will receive a credit note via email.
How do I care for my items?
All Lee Mathews items come with appropriate care instructions. Most of our garments are of delicate nature, so we recommend to cold hand wash with a mild detergent, and to dry flat in shade. We also recommend removing all jewellery prior to putting on or taking off your garments to avoid damaging your garment. For more information email us at email@example.com or call on +612 9997 3787.
How do I stay in touch with LM?
Sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of this page to receive highlights about LM new arrivals, sales events and invitations, follow us on social, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +612 9997 3787.